Project Consulting & Implementation
In our experience many firms suffer from not implementing good ideas. Good intentions are not enough! We can step in to help get something specific done.
We can assist with small or large projects across most aspects of your firm. Our help can be hands on, or perhaps you just need someone to support your project leader or other team members to drive implementation.
What to expect
You can expect a pragmatic approach to projects that draws on Rob’s deep and broad experience in driving change within firms through project completion. Some of the projects we have been involved in are:
- Workflow or other process improvement
- Product pricing and packaging
- Partner and/or team performance review and remuneration models
- Career development programs and competency matrices
- Policies and procedures across many different areas of the business
- Preparing for a professional body review
- Building products and services to deliver to clients
- Selection of software applications
- Quality and risk management frameworks
Your investment is an all inclusive fixed fee for an agreed scope of work, or there may be some instances where it makes sense to work on an hourly rate.
If you are stuck with implementation we are happy to discuss how we can assist. Sometimes all it takes is a small amount of third party input to get things moving.